For one of our financial clients, we are seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant
Status : To start now for 1 year as a Temp
- Supporting the Accounts Payable team in their daily activities
- Supporting accounts payable team on payment related matters
- Upload of invoices onto various platforms
- Maintaining filing systems, internal and external archive management
- Revising Direct Debits
- Filing of bank statements and preparing all necessary folders for filling
- Other administrative duties
- 1-3 years' experience in invoicing
- Very strong attention to details and strong organizational and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office is required. Ability to operate a personal computer, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, any additional language such as German and Dutch will be considered as a massive asset
- Autonomous, conscientious, rigorous, helpful and pro-active
- Customer-service oriented, able to interact with tact and diplomacy with colleagues and visitors
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.