For one of our clients, a rea estate company, we are seeking an Administrative Support to start now
Status : to be hired for 6 months - start with 2-months contract - part time possible 50-60 % ideally
Reports to: The Office Manager to the Reception & Account Payable and Expense Management teams
Working together with the Office & Facility Management team and AP team, your tasks will :
Your tasks :
- Mail receipt, sorting, distribution and scanning - requiring experience understanding the difference between contracts, invoices, tax declarations and notices and experience working with a significant volume of entities and working with a legal entity system to research companies/assignments
- Liaise with other teams regarding the proper dispatch of legal and corporate documents;
- Archive organization preferred
- Reception back-fill
- General office services support
Your Profile :
- You have some experience in corporate administration or reception within a fiduciary, law firm or corporate department in Luxembourg or in a GED service.
- You speak fluent English. - French is an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as demonstrate team spirit
- Able to take direction and ask questions
- Strong organizational skills
- Eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Similar administrative experience in a previous role
- Experience dealing with databases.
En ce qui concerne ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant qu'agence officielle de travail temporaire. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.