Our client is a rapidly expanding, global organization specialized in fund industry, fund administration and other financial services on behalf of internationally operating companies, multinationals, private equity firms, corporate clients, or private investors and/or their advisors.
Our client is expanding its office within the Corporate and Trust Division in Luxembourg therefore we are looking for a talented, motivated, and pro-active Client Relationship Manager.
- Relevant degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration
- At least 4 years' experience in Funds
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Ideally some people management experience
- Act as first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
- Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
- Participate in the appraisal process for members of staff
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists within the Group.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.