Economist/Research Analyst (M/F)
For one of our clients, a European Institution, we are currently looking for an Economist/Research Analyst (M/F) in the framework of a temporary contract.
- Support the monitoring and analysis of macroeconomic and financial market developmentsin the euro area, including analytical reports and external publications;
- Contribute to producing highquality research on economic topics related to the company's role as a crisis resolution organisation.
- Support the rollout of analytical tools that analyse economic and financial developments and risks in the euro area
- Contribute to translating analytical results into operational action
- Support interactions with the economic and research teams of peer organisations, in particular with the European Commission, the European Central Bank, and the International Monetary Fund, as well as researchers and analysts in academia and financial market institutions (such as banks).
- PhD or Master's degree, preferably in economics, finance, or econometrics;
- Various levels of experience acceptable. For PhD holders, up to two years of relevant research work performed in the context of PhD studies can be considered as relevant work experience;
- Strong knowledge of macroeconomics, including quantitative/econometric skills;
- Some experience in international and European financial institutions is a plus;
- An academic publication track record or experience in country monitoring would be an asset;
- Excellent oral and written English skills, including drafting skills;
- IT literacy.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.