For one of our international client based in Luxembourg, Kelly is looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and to support the Director and its team members.
- Main responsibilities
Your responsibilities include :
- Answering the telephone
- Managing calendar of the Director, and eventually of its team members
- Making travel and accommodation arrangement (hotels, flights, rental cars etc.)
- Making power point presentations;
- Managing correspondences and other documents;
- Scanning, filling and copying of documents in addition of ad hoc tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Office Management;
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role;
- Excellent command of MS office;
- English fluent. Other languages is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- To be successful in this role, you should be well organized, be able to multitask with excellent time management skills, resistant to stress and flexible.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.