For one of our clients, a financial company ( start-up), we are seeking an
Expense Management Officer (level Analyst)
Status: 6 months to start
Reporting to the Manager, Expense Management, the Analyst is handling the day-to-day running and analysis of the payments of a designated portfolio of Real Estate assets and companies
* Cash books:
Maintain cash books.
Assist with Bank reconciliations
Review, code, and process vendor invoices in Yardi (ERP system) for Corporate, non-recoverable and CAPEX invoices.
Follow up on approvals of invoices.
Assist Country Finance Managers for all accounts payable follow-up.
* Vendor relations
Review and reconcile vendor ledgers.
Respond to vendor queries.
* Account analyses
Prepare analyses of accounts.
* Process improvement
Contribute to the improvement of payment processes.
Document filing and archiving.
Your Profile :
* Bachelor or equivalent or demonstrated relevant experience
* A first experience in accounts payable or general accounting
* VAT knowledge preferred
* Knowledge of basic accounting principles - Real Estate accounting knowledge would be an advantage
* Fluent in English is manadatry
* Yardi experience will be an advantage alternatively a first experience working in ERP Systems
* Ability to handle high volume of work, set up priorities, organize and report
* Ability to keep track of details/data/information/activities.
* Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
* Ability to understand and anticipate internal and external clients' needs
* Team player with a can-do mentality and service orientation
* Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant qu'employeur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.