Kelly Luxembourg is looking for the following profile for one of its international clients, a company specializing in dredging, marine and environmental engineering:
Experienced Accountant (m/f)
Permanent position - full time
- POSITION SUMMARY
This position provides general accounting support across the company entities in Luxembourg while interacting with the team and reporting to the Accounting Manager.
Day to day tasks comprise, but are not limited to, general bookkeeping entries, preparation of VAT returns, assisting in quarterly reporting process and general ledger reconciliations.
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is responsible for the correct processing and booking of general journals
- Prepares VAT returns for the company entities in Luxembourg.
- Reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Prepares quarterly statutory reporting deliverables.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and attends to audit related matters during the statutory audit process.
- Assists in activities to maintain the organization's general ledgers and financial records.
- Assists in timely quarterly and annual closing activities.
- Prepares input for the annual financial statements.
- Prepares quarter-end journal entries.
- Works with the Accounting manager to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Brings support to deal with the accounts payable, accounts receivables and bank entries.
- Ad hoc tasks
- PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for accounting.
- Bachelor's degree with Accounting major or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in fiduciary accounting.
- Sound knowledge and application of general accounting principles.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of an international account software or ERP system, e.g. Microsoft Dynamics AX, is a plus.
- Knowledge of analytical accounting is not required but considered as an asset.
- Team player.
- Modest and professional attitude, acting with integrity.
- Working place: Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Organisational: team of approx. 5 accounting staffs
- Free Parking spot - compensation in lunch at work
- Training opportunities within Luxembourg and the company group's headquarters
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.