Experienced Back Officer fluent in English (M/F)
For one of our customers, a bank located in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced Back Officer fluent in English (M/F) in the framework of a 6-month temporary contract.
- Processing and settlement of securities operations,
- Securities transfer operations,
- Securities Data management; securities pricing,
- Processing of corporate actions,
- Fees and commission booking (Management fees, Custody fees, ...),
- Maintenance of the systems (parameterisation, setup, check of transitory accounts),
- Control of MM, FX and Fiduciary deals by means of broker confirmations and Reuters dealings,
- Settlement of Broker bills,
- Control and payment of bills and other payments for customers and bank,
- Prepare overview for Management,
- Clarification of potential differences,
- Settlement of derivatives products such IRS, Repos,...,
- Input, control, fixing, confirmation control and clarification of differences,
- Confirmation control manually or automatically via SwiftNet,
- Clarification of differences,
- Control and validation of MM, FX and fiduciary interbank deals,
- Control and validation of MM/FX reversals for relationship managers,
- Cash and securities reconciliation, investigations on differences,
- Cooperation with other departments,
- Contacts with counterparts and custodians,
- Part of Projects with analysis and in particular the UAT phases,
- Maintaining the OG upto-date,
- Duty to report suspicious cases/transactions as well as refused transactions or refused settings up of new business relationship immediately,
- Duty to refrain from executing suspicious transactions without previously informing the Public Prosecutor (through the Compliance Department,
- Duty to refrain from informing customers when a suspicion has been reported (tipping off),
- Duty to provide detailed personal information about customer for transfers and payment orders,
- Duty to fully comply with all the relevant Policies and Operating Guidelines,
- Follows all regulations with its current versions regarding the banking secrecy and data protection/GDPR with great diligence.
- A few years' experience on a similar position in the banking environment,
- Completed banking formation or similar education,
- Knowledge of securities and other bank operations,
- Good Swift knowledge,
- Fluent in English,
- Good knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel),
- Sense of responsibility,
- Capacity for teamwork Selfemployment,
- Planning & Organization,
- Time Management Analytical thinking ability.
En ce qui concerne ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant qu'agence officielle de travail temporaire. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.