Our client, a very famous international Family Office based in Luxembourg city is looking for an Accountant with strong knowledge in LuxGAAP.
So, if you are looking for a new experience with new challenges, a changing environment and a multicultural team that will give you the means to achieve your ambitions, then don't hesitate any longer and send your CV quickly, we look forward to talking to you!
- Managing the daily accounting operations ;
- Liaising with other team members located all around the world ;
- Preparation of the quarterly management accounts ;
- Preparation of the wire transfer instructions and ensure their executions with the bank ;
- Participate in weekly and monthly cash monitoring and reporting ;
- Support the auditors during the audit process.
- Provide administrative assistance to the team ;
- Handling business correspondence with couriers ;
- Dealing with the RCS documentation requests;
- Dealing with all requests of certified true copies with the notary;
- Dealing with the formality of apostille;
- Follow-up of the signatures of the corporate documents.
- Degree in accounting (Solid knowledge of Lux GAAP) ;
- Fluent in French, good proficiency of English ;
- Computer literate (proficient user of MS Office);
- Respectful of deadlines, accurate and keen to work in an international environment ;
- Flexible and able to work in a team ;
- Pro-active, discrete, accurate and good resistance to stress.
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your CV!
Looking for another opportunity? Then check out our opportunities at www.kellyservices.lu.
You can also reach us by phone at +352 46 62 66 23
We look forward to hearing from you!
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.