For one of our clients, an alternative asset Management company, we are seeking a
Status: temporary assignment for 3 months
You will provide administrative support to several members of the Luxembourg accounting team.
- Daily filing of accounting supports (invoices, bank statements)
- Scanning & filing of accounting supports, tax returns & tax statements
- Assist in annual VAT filings by making copies of invoice supports, organizing files
- Assist the accounting team in month end close processes with the downloading of bank statements and sending bank statements and invoice supports to outside service providers, colleagues in DC
- Sending accounting supports to tax advisors, auditors
- Preparation of audit circularization letters for year-end audits (& follow up of signature) & also coordination of signature of responses to external audit queries
- Assist accounting team in the preparation of monthly fund requests for operational costs, salaries & in obtaining the necessary approvals
- Coordinate with EAs in other offices to obtain the approval by directors on deal related invoices
- Assist in the preparation & signature of payment orders, in using an internal payment system (Peoplesoft) and other on-line banking portals (e.g., Multiline)
- Download on a daily basis cash position of entities to global cash tracker file
- Create a report tracking actual invoice payments Vs expected payments
- Assist treasury person in the collection of signatures on bank forms (including bank opening documents, Multiline, Swift net contracts)
- Follow up of overdraft on bank accounts
- Organize and maintain ongoing records (offline and online) regarding project files, (including archiving), updating internal trackers, filing internal forms.
- Upload accounting supports to sharefile portal for auditors, accounting and tax service providers
- Pro-actively anticipate work assignments whenever possible
- Provide executive assistant support to head of accounting and VP of accounting department
- Leverage productivity software (especially Microsoft Office and Instant Messaging) to maintain calendars, contacts and tasks.
- Liaise with different offices in Europe and US.
- Create moderate document (Microsoft Word and PowerPoint).
Your profile :
- Minimum of two years administrative or secretarial experience, ideally working with a team in the private equity/real estate sector.
- Fluency in English. Any additional language is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Flexibility to juggle moderate degree of multiple and changing priorities.
- Resourcefulness (especially online) in executing projects.
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must.
- Pro-actively anticipate work assignments whenever possible.
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive and confidential issues.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.