Are you looking for a new challenge in Fund Industry? Changing environments doesn't scare you? This client is perfect for you then!
As a Financial Reporting Manager, you will become a key part of an exciting team that provides high quality services to private debt funds. Private debt is a rapidly growing asset class within the alternative assets fund industry and offers the opportunity to work on an interesting mix of deal structures which combine various types of direct lending with elements of equity and real estate.
- Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team
- Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
As a Financial Reporting Manager you:
- Have a bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Speak fluently English
- You have at least 5 years professional experience
- Excel has no secret for you!
- Have good communication skills
- Salary up 80K
- Health insurance
- Dealt in service
- Long term income protection
- Critical illness
- Travel insurance
- Lunch vouchers (18x€10,80)
- Discretionary bonus
- Overtime paid
- 26 days holidays
- Possibility free parking place
- Growing perspectives (Real-time promotion)
Interested? Please upload your complete application in English online.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.