About Our Client
We are partnering with a leading global Green Energy Company that is looking to hire a Head of Finance to its Luxembourg team. This will be a broad role working across the life of finance including the structuring of budgeting and business plan of the affiliate. This role will act as the key point of contact of the investment team leader and will be responsible for ensuring the success of all transactions.
What The Job Involves
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets before escalation to the SPV
- Conduct financial risk management
- Evaluate investments at the level of the affiliate
- Supervise the Accounting Manager
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Supervise and/or perform economic sensitivities
- Develop secured procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Prepare decision packages for SPV Executive Management members about funding options or any financing or accounting decisions
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions at the affiliate level
Who We Are Looking For
- Master financial reporting and economics
- have very good communication skills
- be focused on delivering targets
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.