HR and Payroll Officer (M/F) - Permanent contract
For one of our client, a bank located in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a HR and Payroll Officer (M/F) for a permanent contract.
Your tasks :
- Support the payroll calculation as well as bonuses and benefits,
- Follow-up information for payroll activities (working hours, leave of absence, sick leaves, ect.),
- Manage pensions, health insurance, leasing, benefits and non-periodic payroll elements,
- Manage new hires, trial periods, internal transfers, departures, payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates,...),
- Establish KPI's and various reporting,
- Maintain personnel-related data records and HR database,
- Prepare and update HR documents and employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating,
- Preparing employment contracts and files of new hires,
- Provide administrative and logistical support with the collaboration of HRBPs,
- Ensure compliance with regulations, legislation, policies and procedures.
Your profile :
- Master Degree in Human Resources,
- At least 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in a similar position in the banking sector in Luxembourg,
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language would be an asset,
- Deep knowledge of the Luxembourgish labour law and of the Banking Agreement,
- Expertise in KPI's and reporting,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite,
- Excellent organisational skills, a sense of rigour and attention to details.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant qu'employeur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.