For one of our clients, a prestigious bank, located in Luxembourg City, we are looking for a
HR OPERATIONS & PAYROLL OFFICER
Status: temporary contract of 6 months to start ASAP.
Your tasks :
As a Payroll and Personnel Administration Manager, you will join the HR department to implement, manage and monitor HR activities at administrative, legal, contractual, and financial level for the whole company.
Your main responsibilities:
- Payroll :
- Prepare the payroll for a population of approximately 200 people;
- Check the pay slips drawn up by the providers.
- You will also be responsible for the management of the company's financial statements and for the management of the company's financial statements.
- Manage the management of benefits in kind: mutual insurance, pension funds, luncheon vouchers, leasing, etc;
- Update the social reporting in the required details.
- To be the point of contact for third parties (Tax Administration, CCSS, etc.);
- Carry out the monthly reconciliation.
- Analyze and explain discrepancies in collaboration with the accounting department.
- Administration :
- Ensure the management of time and absences (leave, illness, etc.);
- Encode and update data in the HRIS tool (DSK Net (TIM));
- Manage medical visits;
- Ensure the follow-up of personnel files (mutual insurance, pension, meal tickets, etc.);
- To be the contact point for employees for all questions relating to his/her scope (front office);
- Updating the company's organisation chart;
- Manage the hiring and leaving formalities;
- Ensure the follow-up of invoices;
- Drawing up amendments or letters: part-time work, letters of revaluation, etc.
- Other projects :
- Monitoring of regulations;
- Participate in the application of legal and regulatory changes;
- Participate in projects within the scope of personnel administration;
- To have a continuous improvement approach to our tools and processes.
Your profile :
- Minimum of 3 years of higher education in the field of Human Resources;
- You will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years' successful experience in payroll in Luxembourg, ideally in a bank (knowledge of the banking collective agreement);
- Excellent command of French and English;
- Knowledge of our management tool MPLEO is an asset;
- Excellent command of office automation tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work on several files at the same time.
- Good oral communication skills;
- Ability to listen and interact with a variety of people;
- Respect for the group's values;
- Ability to analyse and summarise;
- Collaboration / Team spirit / Team Player;
- Sense of responsibility/professionalism;
- Good stress management and respect for deadlines.
En ce qui concerne ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant qu'agence officielle de travail temporaire. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.