Human Resources & Recruitment Specialist
Status : 3 to 6 months - part time possible - based in Luxembourg
Our client hires a temporary HR & Recruitment Specialist as we see an increasing workload as we need to further build and develop our processes and tools
You will be part of an HR team based in Amsterdam and Luxembourg and will be working closely with the HR Business Partner responsible for the Luxembourg office of our client. You will participate in a variety of HR processes, operations and HR development projects.
Provide recruitment coordination support
· Support the posting process, selection and recording of applications
· Liaise with candidates and coordinate feedback, interview with external recruitment agencies
· Schedule job interviews and facilitate interview processes
· Interview candidates for specific positions
· Draft employment contracts and organise signature
· Assist in compiling new employee's information and create personal file
· Update internal files & database
Support absence management activities
Support the Luxembourg staff on boarding process and help us further enhance it
Respond to staff individual requests
Perform researches on assigned topics
Provide ad hoc HR project support as we further develop processes such as performance management, training, policy development
· 2-3 years of work experience wishing to develop an HR career
· Be fluent in English is mandatory. A good level in French is an asset.
· A first experience within an HR environment either through an HR - Recruitment role ideally in Luxembourg
· A strong interest in people and HR processes
· A sound interest in working with HRIS tools and data
· Your positive attitude. You bring energy and you are service minded
· Strong attention to details and accuracy
· Your flexibility and ability to multitask and set priorities among a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Strong sense of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy; strong ethics and reliability
· Very good command in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
En ce qui concerne ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant qu'agence officielle de travail temporaire. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.