Our client, an international company specializing in the maritime industry, is looking for its futur accoutant.
Junior Accountant (M/F) - CDI
- JOB DESCRIPTION
This position provides general accounting support across the company entities in Luxembourg while interacting with the team and reporting to the Finance Manager. Day to day tasks comprise, but are not limited to, general bookkeeping entries, preparation of VAT returns, assisting in quarterly reporting process and general ledger reconciliations.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is responsible for the correct processing and booking of incoming invoices, general journals and bank.
- Prepares VAT returns for the company entities in Luxembourg.
- Reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Assist during quarterly reporting process.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and attends to audit related matters during the statutory audit process.
- Assists in activities to maintain the organization's general ledgers and financial records.
- Assists in timely quarterly and annual closing activities.
- Prepares input for the annual financial statements.
- Prepares quarter-end journal entries.
- Works with the Financial Managers to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Ad hoc tasks
- PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for accounting.
- Bachelor's degree with Accounting major or related field.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in accounting related function.
- Sound knowledge and application of general accounting principles and analytical accounting.
- Hands-on mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Professional qualification (e.g. ACCA) is not required but an asset.
- Knowledge of an international account software or ERP system, e.g. Microsoft Dynamics AX, is a plus.
- Team player.
- Modest and professional attitude, acting with integrity.
PERMANENT POSITION, full time, after a trial period of 6 months within an international company, established in Luxembourg for 35 years.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.