A first working experience with Fund Services Company is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realization of our routine day-to-day administration of fund structures departments' ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
- Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
- Maintain accurate investor records on eFront and process investor changes
- Assist in the processing of routine fund operations, including investor calls and distributions
- Relevant degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration
- Between 0 - 2 years' experience
- Fluent in English
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
Salary And Package
- Salary up 50K
- Health insurance
- Dealt in service
- Long term income protection
- Critical illness
- Travel insurance
- Lunch vouchers (18x€10,80)
- Discretionary bonus
- Overtime paid
- 26 days holidays
- Possibility free parking place
- Growing perspectives (Real-time promotion)
The company is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organization of more than 5,000 people serving clients in more than 40 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 280 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality fund, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
Interested? Please upload your complete application in English online.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.