For one of our clients, an European Administration (ASBL), we are looking for a Program/Project Manager
Status: temporary assignment of 4 months from September 1st.
Office based in Luxembourg (Kirchberg)
* Management of a 2-year University program, and converting it to Moodle, in cooperation with the project leader and another colleague from the organizational department
* Support in the development of an online 2-year University program
* Continue on the development of a concept for an Alumni Association and explore cooperation with Lux University for a joint association or other cooperation as regards alumni, who have been sponsored by the Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
* Management of EU-funded project(s), in cooperation with the project leader in question
* Program organization regarding online training activities such as booking the platform, downloading the presence list, etc.
* BTS - Brevet de technician superior or bachelor's degree (Higher Vocational Education), or equivalent education.
* Experienced in project management
* IT-Literacy (Microsoft, LMS Moodle, video conferencing platforms). Demonstration of a certain level of web mastering and/or E-learning-related IT-skills will be an advantage.
* High level of planning and organizational skills (e.g., time management, ability to prioritize and coordinate the work with others, taking appropriate action when required, capable of coordinating services provided by different suppliers and keeping an overview, both internally and externally).
* Fluency and ability to communicate at all levels in a professional and representative manner in English and French, both spoken and written, including the capacity to independently draft correspondence and reply to standard inquiries. Similar proficiency in German and/or Luxembourgish will be an advantage.
* Good communication skills (both written and spoken in the above languages).
* Being a team player, flexible and proactive, including readiness to help colleagues, to maintain an overview and communicate professionally and politely, even in busy periods.
* Demonstrated sense of cultural diversity: being able to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
* Networking skills: being able to establish and maintain (international) contacts at different levels, within and outside the organization.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.