Our client, an international company is looking for a Senior AML Analyst - English Speaker to join their team. You will be working in a challenging and an international environment where you will develop your skills.
Your Role :
- Review and assess CDD files to evaluate the inherent AML risk and where appropriate escalate cases to the MLRO as required
- Provide guidance to Administration teams and key stakeholders to ensure CDD files are prepared accurately, completely and in a timely manner
- Ensure CDD procedures are carried out in line with AML laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Manage and administer the production, review and remediation of reports resulting from the use of the automated screening tool
Your Profile :
- A Bachelor or Master's degree preferably in Law
- Ability to take ownership and demonstrate initiative, to negotiate, influence, build consensus and successfully navigate within a demanding environment
- Self-motivated and capable of prioritising and organising workloads as required
- A good understanding of, and experience with, performing AML/CFT activities within a financial services company, in particular in relation to AML/CTF subjects, Luxembourg alternative investment funds ("AIFs") and corporate services
We Offer :
- Good package
- Career development plan
- Multicultural company which promote diversity, talent & ideas
- International and challenging environment
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.