For one of our client we are seeking a
Job Description - Sr Financial Accountant
Corporate Finance - Luxembourg
Duration: between 3 to 6 months to cover a sick leave
- Timely and accurate maintenance of the GL and sub ledgers for approx. 23 corporate entities, including preparation and booking of journal entries in Blackline & SAP
- Responsible for public debt accounting for Luxembourg entities (US GAAP and LUX GAAP)
- Support local AP process (invoice coding/payments)
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations in Blackline
- Support Finance Manager on the preparation of interim, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (US GAAP and LUX GAAP), as well as monthly financial trend analysis
- Preparation of Quarterly Balance Sheet Review files (Excel and PowerPoint). Present data to our client Corporate and Corporate Finance Teams on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of Quarterly LUX GAAP Finance presentations for Board of Directors meetings in Luxembourg. Act as a back-up presenter to the Board/our client Senior Executives for the Finance Manager
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly BCL reports for Luxembourg entities - including reporting for investments, public debt, intercompany loans and 3rd party securities
- Cross collaboration with corporate functions - Tax, Treasury, Legal, Audit, Consolidations, Shared Services across all regions (EMEA/APAC/US)
- Liaise with PWC on external statutory audits
- Assist Finance Manager with budgets, forecasts, taxes, SOX and other ad-hoc projects
- US GAAP finance/accounting support for Luxembourg, ensuring adherence to compliance of internal company policies
- Liaise with our client Corporate Finance on various TopCo internal restructuring projects.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Auditing
- English fluently written and spoken. French would be an advantage
- 3-5 years working experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing
- Experience with working in a multinational environment
- Experience of preparing accounts in conformity with relevant accounting standards
- Good IT skills, particularly MS Excel and experience working with ERP systems. Knowledge of SAP and BCL software (Sofie) would be a benefit
- Results-driven, strong communication skills, team player, ability to learn quickly and have flexibility to work in a changing environment
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant qu'employeur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.