For one of our clients, an innovative and attractive PSF, we are seeking several AML /KYC OFFICERS with English and French
Status: temp to perm contract (3 months as a temp to start now)
- Deal with AML/KYC identification and recertification files
- Follow up with the client to ensure receipt of necessary documentation
- Escalate any non-compliance/ client queries to Relationship Managers, and top management if necessary
- Assist in drawing up internal AML/KYC procedure
- Between 1 to 6 years' AML/KYC experience in Transfer Agency/ Compliance or Fund Operations
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritise daily workload
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with good attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related fields
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team player
- Strong language Skills: Fluent French, English, Luxembourgish and/or German (ideally).
- A dynamic and growing environment with several regular new projects and the opportunity to be involved in the improvement of the process.
- A wonderful opportunity to join a company where attention to the well-being of the people is important
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.