For one of our clients, a private equity firm, we are seeking a
Treasury and Accounts Payable Assistant
Status: Permanent contract
Your responsibilities :
* Working with the Luxembourg Treasury Coordinator for bank account set up for investment level entities. Responsibilities include on boarding of new bank accounts: preparation of bank opening documentation, Multiline agreements, processing and establishing SWIFT net connections, and all aspects related to ensuring all bank accounts are on boarded completely in a timely manner.
* Supporting the Luxembourg Treasury Coordinator in the coordination between banking operations and partnership accounting (PA) teams in Washington DC, the bank and local legal counsel to ensure bank accounts for Luxembourg fund entities for new generation funds are properly set up .
* Working with the Luxembourg Treasury Coordinator in the management of the Luxembourg Accounts Payable cycle including:
o Liaising with legal teams to ensure the vendor engagement documentation has been input into SAP Ariba and generating vendor requests.
o Receive and review invoices and other documentation to ensure compliance.
o Match, sort the invoices and ensure correctly issued (code, verify and process invoices until payment).
o Take the lead on obtaining invoices approval; follow up on unpaid invoices and on queries from suppliers.
o Perform callbacks for confirmation of new vendors' details.
o Preparation of wires for payments of invoices and deal transactions.
o Maintain logs, enter balance account data (generate statistical summary reports as required).
o Liaise with banks to ensure payments are completed on time, circulating swift messages to the team involved in the transaction.
o Assist the Treasury Coordinator in relation to the preparation & filing of interim VAT returns.
o Assist in the preparation of audit circularization letters & circulating for internal signature
o Assist Washington DC team in their audit process by providing bank statement supports on deal operations or month-end reporting.
Your profile :
* Bac+2 in Accounting or similar
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
* Fluent in English and French, German a plus
* SAP Ariba and/or PeopleSoft experience a plus
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a treasury, accounts payable or similar function
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong organisational skills and detail oriented.
* Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task a must.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
* Intellectual curiosity / Pro-active in proposing solutions on any issues.
* Use of common sense and hands-on approach in solving problems.
* Ability to meet ad-hoc requests from multiple people.
* Attention to deal and results focused.
* Willingness to learn and develop.
* Experience with Multiline payments system is an advantage.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances au Luxembourg, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Luxembourg, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.